There are lots of ways to look for businesses.The most popular sources are described below:
(a) Newspapers: Studying newspapers and having to pay considerable focus on the classified advertising section will disclose: commercial possibilities: E.g printed details about companies needs for any product/service offer clue helpful in marking appropriate choice and many adverts will indicate products and services needed by a few organisations.
(b) printed texts:-Entrepreneurs do conscious of event or information which occur inside their environmentwhere this can be accomplished on by studying journals,textbooks,newspaper,private or public notices etc.By studying each one of these publications,entrepreneur will stand above information.
(c) Hobbies: what one love doing most i.e their hobbies may also be are a lucrative,full-time enterprise.Rather to do it just for only fun and pleasure,it’s an chance to show it business.I’ve meet many those who are just funny for free,i know those who have turn their fun to comedy,realising 1000 of dollar for each fun they create.
(4) Shows and exhibition: when one attended shows organise by industries and exhibition backed by manufactures and distributors do results in a different way to find suggestions to see ideas that may be use enterprises or companies.
(5) Government publications: Publication from government like Secretary of state for Industries, Federal Office of Statistics,Raw Material Research Institutes etc. can generate business idea.
(6) Publication of professional physiques: Professional physiques like ACCA,CISA,CISM,CGEIT.etc help in generating start up business ideas.
(7) Private firm: Advertising and researching the market firm offer services that is due to generation of economic ideas.
(8) Industrial visits: Going to the existing industries might also triggered tips on companies.
(9) Survey: When study consumers of product within an area,it enables one to be aware what products or services they need or want within an atmosphere.This become an chance to have an entrepreneur to construct a company empire.It’s possible to exercise survey practice with the following avenue:
– Personal connection with buddies and family people
– Observation of economic activities locally
– Questionnaire Prepared question on a single product or services can provide one information and reality when they’re provided to customers or individuals a place.
– Interviews: Personal communicating with people using the objective of generating businesses.
(10) Brainstorming Entrepreneur do brainstorm alone or with 2 or 3 people to develop a businesses
(11) Vocational experience and training: A company idea might be generated with the entrepreneur section of training e.g. an instructor creating a personal school, a auto technician beginning a vehicle workshop along with a Chartered Accountant creating an accountant.